donderdag 8 februari 2018

Release Simply B Stamps Bernadette

 Hi there,
My 3rd project for the new release is made with Bernadette.
Isn't she gorgeous! I really loved her hair!
You can grab her here: https://simplybstamps.net/item_4783/Bernadette-Digi.htm



I colored Bernadette with my copic markers.
This are the markers I used:

Hair: R35 E08 R59-89
Skin: E04-11-51-00-000 R20-22
Clothes: BG10-13-49 BG01-05-09
             E42-43-44-49
Eyeshadow: BG000-05-09
Eyes: E17-18
Lips: E07-09


I made this harmonica card with a tutorial that Jenine Siemerink gave on facebook. 
I really loved this project and will make it again soon!


I hope I could inpire you all to grab Bernadette and get crafting with her!!!!

3 opmerkingen:

Creaine zei

Hey zal ik nou in het Nederlands of Engels...... hihi. Mooi gemaakt!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog. Beetje van beiden dus :)
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Danni zei

Wonderful card design! Thank you for playing along with the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge!

DonnaMundinger zei

So cute! Love her hair and fabulous fold. Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD